Urban Supper: September 19, 2015
Tickets for the 5th Urban Supper: Now on Sale
On: Saturday, September 19, 2015
Rain date: Sunday, September 20, 2015
At: 919 Liberty Avenue, Downtown
From: 6: 00 PM Cocktail Hour | 7:00 – 10:00 Dinner & Cocktail Pairings
With: eatPGH, the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership and the chef team from Sienna Restaurant Group
- Matthew Porco | Jason Watts | Anthony Castine | Donnie Amman
Reserve your seat(s) at the table now by clicking here to buy.
- cured salmon, fried caper, and beet chip appetizers
- heirloom tomato/ stracciatella/ duck speck/ olive oil
- chilled smoked celeriac velouté/ basil oil
- elysian farms lamb tartar/ lardo/ pickled mustard aioli
- grilled seafood sausage/ corona beans/ braised kale/ shellfish broth
- pork cheek tortellini/ braised cipollini onion/ jus
- grilled PA farmed hanger steak/ caramelized onion puree/ burnt carrots/ mosto cotto
- barolo cake
Special treat from A519 Chocolate.
Coursed cocktail pairings will be served.
What is an Urban Supper? See photos from our past Suppers here.