eatPGH has been an integral part of the emerging food and tourism scene in Pittsburgh over the last 5 years. eatPGH has also been an integral part of the emerging social media scene. We’ve worked hard to combine the two worlds and have arrived in 2014 with two books and multiple high profile speaking engagements under our belts. Our combined experience, our deep knowledge of the ever-changing digital space and our passion for Pittsburgh makes for great conversation and we’re always up for a chat!
Our previous engagements have included:
- 2013 SXSWi Panel
- 2013 VisitPGH Social Media Conference Keynote
- 2013 PRSA Pittsburgh Keynote
- University Lectures and Panels at Westminster College, Point Park University, University of Pittsburgh, Chatham University, Carnegie Mellon University
- Giant Eagle Cooking Demonstrations and Lectures
- Public Library Lectures
If you’d like to learn more about our past events or would like to hire eatPGH for any of the following events, please email us to discuss details.
- conference keynote (up to 90 minutes with Q&A)
- 60 minute lecture
- book signing and Q&A
- workshop (half day)